4/7/09

Mommy and Baby Girl Van Cleave



Baby girl Van Cleave will be here soon! Many people have asked how they can pray for us. Please pray for our delivery and transistion of a family of three to a family of four. Pray that our c-section can go smoothly with short recovery time! Also for sleep leading up to the birth! Easton has been on my mind with having a new person in the house! Pray that he can still feel the amount of attention and love from Caleb and I! I've been having a lot of memories of my last c-section. Most of them are not the most pleasant! Pray that I can eliminate them for my thoughts! I also need prayer of strength to get through these last few days of work! Lastly, pray that these days can be filled with time spent together as a family and be deligent in preparing our home and lives for our baby girl! Caleb, Easton, and I are looking forward to our new edition to the family and we cannot wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

We will be praying for you guys in the coming days. My 2nd scheduled c-section went sooooo much better then the first unplanned one after so much labor. I was still sore but nothing like the first time and not so exhausted after all the labor either. I was nervous for my 2nd after the bad experience with the first but honestly in comparison it was a piece of cake. Enjoy your last few days as a family of 3, Can't wait to see pics of Baby Girl VC:)

Pepper Blossom said...

thank you for sharing how i can pray for you and the family maranda! your belly looks beautiful and i really appreciate seeing it. this picture makes me feel that much closer to you guys. can't wait to get the phone call in 10 days that my little neice is here!! what a wonderful day that will be. love you so much.