4/7/09

Enormous!


This is really how I feel!
In case you were wondering what the definition of enormous is see below!


enormous
–adjective
1.greatly exceeding the common size, extent, etc.; huge; immense

Synonyms for enormous:
1. vast, colossal, gigantic, mammoth, prodigious, stupendous. See huge.

I am suprised that when I looked this up in the dictionary my picture was not next to the definition. If you all are wondering, this is exactlly how I am feeling. The doctor thinks that baby girl Van Cleave will be within 1/2 a pound of Easton! I think it's safe to say that the total birth weight of both babies would equal out to be 3 average size babies!To put this into perspective I have done some research on other things that weigh ten pounds!

1. a bag of flour

2. a small dog

3. medium size bowling ball

4. bag of dog food

5. 3-5 good sized books

6. 10 bottles of water

7. 1 1/2 gallons of milk.

8. 1000-sheet ream of 20-pound bond paper weighs 10 pounds.

No comments: