4/18/09

Introducing.......Marlee Braelyn Van Cleave


Here is our little girl! She takes my breath away very time I look at her! She was born Friday April 17th 7:48 am. She weighed 9 lbs 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. I asked Caleb what he wanted to say about her and all he could say is that she is beautiful.

The story behind her name.

Caleb and I struggled trying to come up with a name that we liked. It's hard being a teacher and trying to find a name that doesn't remind you of any past students, so that added to the complexity of finding a name.

I really wanted to find a name that we could combine the letters of both Caleb and my name. (my name is a combo of my parents names. (Marsha and Randy) Marlee is a combo of using (Mar) from my name, and (le) from Caleb's name, to form her name.

I wanted a middle name that began with a "B" because that is Easton's middle intial. I found the name Braelyn, not intending too. It is the feminime form of my madien name Braden.

Feel free to stop by to meet our little bundle whenever! She is truely a gift from God and we feel so blessed to be parents to another amazing gift!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I hope you are recovering well after your c-section.