7/18/08

Mystery Poop?!?


If you look closely you can see that something is not right with this picture. (sorry I know this is gross!) I was changing Easton the other day and discovered that there was something not right with his poop. As I looked closer, I realized there was a tag from a little ty beanie baby present in his poop! I couldn't believe my eyes! I couldn't help but grab the camera and capture this bizarre incident to share with all of you!
After I took the picture I proceeded to call Caleb at work and tell him of my discovery. His response was, "You called me at work to tell me that?" I found it to be earth shattering and thought it was important to share. I guess Caleb didn't. Sorry if this is disturbing for you, I however find it quite amusing. It's probably not the first poop discovery I will have either. However weird it might be, I'm kind of looking forward to what is in store for me as a mother. I will keep you updated with any other poop findings.

2 comments:

Pepper Blossom said...

that is hilarious and i love you for sharing it! you are the best mom around and you keep my brother from getting too grounded! :) love you---

Michele said...

I can't believe you put this up on your blog. Funny girl.