7/25/08

The Memory Post

Do you remember when?


Here are the rules.


1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends or if you're a blog hopper who happens upon my blog regularly...leave me a comment. There must be reason you keep stopping by! Say something! If you don't have a blog or don't know how to sign in, sign up for an account! You won't regret it!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two memories quickly come to mind and no matter how often I think of them the thoughts always bring at least a smile to my face and sometimes laughter.
One ~ Maranda's impression of ordering Chinese food from the Golden Wok.

Two ~ as Maranda and I were wandering around the Christmas Tree Shop looking for her mom, (my sister) Maranda and I came upon 3 women shopping; one of the ladies let out a loud fart (I'm laughing as I'm typing this) looks around to see if anyone heard her fart. She realizes that Maranda and I not only heard it but could smell it - EWH!!! and says "I knew that was going to happen. SORRRRY!" Maranda & I couldn't walk fast enough to get away to let our hysterical laughter out and share that with her mom. Then of course, we still have to re-enact that any chance we are together.
Aunt Michele

Maranda said...

LOVE IT! I was laughing while I was reading it! I always laugh with you! Your laugh is contagious. What great times! What's even more funny it that it happened while we were together! Go figure!

Janel said...

First, Easton is absolutely adorable and it has been way too long since I have seen you!

Now for the memories. There are so many memories that we have shared that it is hard for me to pick just one.

Some of my favorite memories were definitely in all the education classes that we took together. Especially the ones with Brian and our favorite Science Methods Professor! I can't believe I can't remember her name!

Also another favorite memory was when we were in college at Abby's apartment. Randomly we decided to tape record all of us saying our most embarrassing moments! I remember you and I laughing hysterically after one particular embarrassing moment was shared! Definitely a good laugh!

Our trip to the Boundary Waters had a lot of great memories in it as well!

Love ya!
Janel