3/11/09

Organized Home


Don't you wish you could feel like you have an organized home? Well I have found a wonderful site that is an answer to prayer! The idea of the website is to help busy mommies get organized. The site is very user friendly and helpful. One item that I am super excited to start is called the household notebook. This contains cleaning lists, meal plans, calendar sheets for planning, budget items, and a whole lot more. With baby Van Cleave on the way, we are looking to stay organized, and fit everything into our budget. The other item that I am super excited about is cooking for the month. I am planning on setting aside one day a month for cooking for the entire month and then freezing it.

Being a mommy and working has been challenging to fit it all in and feel that I am being a good mommy, wife, and keeping up with the daily tasks and chores around the house. It has taking me a good year to figure out a master plan to operate from. Even though it has been a chaotic year, it's fun to look back and seen all that God has taught Caleb and I about working as a team and organizing out life. This website has been one of the tools I have found to be helpful. If you are in the same boat I'm in, click here to take you to the site! Add it to your bookmarks, because it is a very helpful tool!

1 comment:

cynthia said...

Maranda, thank you for visiting our site!

Cynthia Ewer, Editor
OrganizedHome.com