8/7/08

Goodwill Treasures




Here is an amazing desk I found last week when Easton and I took a trip to Goodwill. I'm a regular attender to the goodwill. There's something I find very exciting as you enter the doors of the goodwill thinking about all the wonderful treasures waiting to be discovered.




If you want some inside information that I have found to be quite helpful when bargain hunting is every month there is a goodwill calendar with the special each day. These fly out the door so you have to go the first few days of the month. On this particular day it was 50% off all furniture. I happen to steal this desk for $7.00!!!


Here's where you come in. If you are a bargain hunter such as I, and have an amazing find you would like to share, post a comment and share your latest find! I would love to here your story! Happy bargain hunting!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My latest find is an Oshkosh outfit for Brenna. I found it at a garage sale for $2. Two dollars is kind of a lot for me to spend on an outfit at a garage sale, but it was so cute. It's a pair of jeans, a little flared and cute patches on them and a cute pink onsie w/ little white pok-a-dots. Can you let me know when the speacials are for Goodwill?