6/20/08

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day Caleb! You are such an amazing man and father! Thanks for all you do to provide for our family, help out with the never ending laundry, and all the love and encouragement you give me daily! I know Easton adores you just as I do!

For being a father just shy of six months you have done an amazing job! There is a reason Easton lights up when you walk into the room, laughs uncontrollably when you make goofy faces or tickle him, because he knows you love him!

I will always remember when you came to me and said you were ready to start a family! I was so excited! It didn't take long to make that a reality! Thanks for being my rock and being by my side through my pregnancy and delivery! What an amazing year it has been and I look forward going on this adventure called parenthood with you by my side! Thanks for your leadership and love!

-Love,
Easton & Mommy

No comments: